Be careful what you do or you may end up on the internet.
When quickly going through the news today we couldn’t help but click on a news article called “Mug Shots | See ’em to Believe ’em”.
Included in some of these mug shots are:
- Hours after the Atlanta Falcons’ Sept. 17 win against the Denver Broncos, running back Michael Turner was arrested in Gwinnett County for speeding and DUI. (Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office)
- Wade Davis was charged with necrophilia (Courtesy Carroll County Sheriff’s Office)
- FOX 5 anchor Amanda Davis was arrested on DUI charges early Sunday after police said she was driving the wrong way on Piedmont Avenue in Midtown Atlanta.
- Dragon*Con co-founder Edward Kramer was arrested on a charge of aggravated child molestation.
- Academy Award-winning actress Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth were arrested in Atlanta on Apr. 19, 2013. Toth was charged with DUI, while Witherspoon was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Mugshot of Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White. White was charged with vandalism for trashing a Nashville hotel according to the Associated Press. (Nashville Metropolitan Police Dept.)
- Gloria Yvonne Brackett, 52, of Atlanta is accused of pulling a gun on a US Congressman in a Spartanburg, SC, church parking lot (WYFF/Spartanburg Detention Center)
- Venisha Brown, the 47-year-old daughter of music legend James Brown, was arrested in Augusta on charges of stealing an SUV and assaulting her boss.
- .. and my favorite: Mugshot of Obiwan Kenobi (KXTV)
Public records are a scary thing, especially when they end up on the front page of a major news websites (in Atlanta).
If you want to check these out (or all 118 mug shots), you’ll find them all here: http://www.11alive.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx?storyid=220405